Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New Work...

I just wanted to share my latest illustrations with you.

Here's Seth. The original Victorian Goth. He loves spending his days alone in his room reading the darkest of  novels. He is looking for a special woman who will indulge in all his strange dark fantasies.

 Here's a couple of new kids from my series, The Foundlings...

Meet Daniel.  Daniel lives in the shadows with all the other dark things. He has survived through the kindness of strangers and those who look away. His secret wishes is that someone will find him and love him despite his wild ways.


Meet Polly.  She is so very, very quiet. And she radiates love, so much you will not find her without her constant feline companion, Charles. He is the only thing that has stuck by her side her whole young life after Polly was abandoned by her family at age 2.


And as always, you can find these guys in the shop! I hope you like them...

Now I am off to the store get more illustration board. I'll be bring you lot's more new stuff soon.

2 comments:

roberto M. said...

Hi, Debra. I like your style of painting.
like ancient, yet very modern!

Unknown said...

Thanks again, Roberto! I'm so happy you like my work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...