Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Illustration Friday - Lonely



I just finished this piece for my Ladies & Gents Series but feel that Miss Lorraine would be a perfect candidate for this weeks Illustration Friday challenge, Lonely.

Because she really,  really is. Lorraine is probably one of the saddest characters I created. She is a tiny little thing and kind of reminds me of myself in high school.

But who knows, maybe she get a bit of a surprise  and  meet just the right person soon, just like I did. Stranger things have happened...

Of course, she is in available in the shop!

3 comments:

roberto M. said...

Hi Debra, I like this very much actualy I like your whole blog!!!
Congratulations!

Richard Claremont portrait artist said...

Very nice image... love the soulful expression!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Roberto and Richard!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...