Tuesday, June 5, 2012

New Work - Custom Portraits

I had a couple of portraits ordered last month and I'd love to share them with you. First off is a portrait of my friends 1 year old twins, Hazel & Wesley playing in the woods.


And second...Is a portrait of my friend Jaime's son Jack.


I created both of these 9x12 custom illustrations with watercolor and gouache paints layered over a graphite drawing.

These were both really wonderful to do and a great learning experience working with more clients. I would love to do a few of these portraits a month. If anyone is interested in working with me just leave a comment and I'll get to you ASAP.

If you want to learn more about my custom portraits you can check them out at the shop.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...