Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Carnival Love...


What a fabulous time had around San Francisco this weekend. I hope you all enjoyed every minute of your Memorial Day, the Golden Gate Bridge 75 Birthday, or Carnival Celebrations...

Here's more pics that I took for Carnival. I love Carnival, there is so much joy, pride and sexiness. People are shaking it whatever size there bodies are. It really keeps my ego in check. Do I really need to panic about those 10lbs I need to lose? All the worries about our bodies shapes get pretty silly after a certain point, don't they?

It should be a pretty busy week for me. I'm finishing off some custom portraits, getting my jewelry done and starting a bunch of new illustrations...Here's to finishing May up with a bang!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...