|Maya Deren from Meshes from the Afternoon (1943)|
Wow, I don't believe it's March already...
I must say, I am so ready for Spring! I've been feeling pretty cooped up in my house lately and after having over a month of construction around my house and soon in it, I will be happy to start getting out more...
Here's my business goals for Bluehour Studio in March.
- I have 2 Custom Portraits in the works. I need to get them both done ASAP.
- Add a few more samples for the Custom Portraits, perhaps me as a Victorian Lady?
- Get myself out there. This month my Etsy shop will be on Papernstitch starting March 5th. For those of you that do promotion for your artwork, which sites work best?
- Find more places to show my stuff each month.
- Finish up my mini-book I started last year. I'm so close to finishing it but never got it done...
- Finish the new portraits I've been working on. Get them up on the site.
- Write all the mini-bio's on for each of my Victorian characters, make them into cards.
- Get back to Illustration Friday.
- Get back to exercising...
- and meditation...basically take better care of myself.
- Start working on some Editorial pieces.
- Design postcards to send to publishers.
- Take another class at San Francisco Center for the Book.
- Read "The Money Book" by Joseph D'Agnese & Denise Keirnan. Learn it, live it...
- Finish my Victorian Portrait Necklaces, get them up on Etsy.
- Work on that Balance finding thing.
What will your month hold?
What is the Meetup thing, you ask? It is a group of creatives that encourage each other each month to make and complete their goals. Join us...it is an amazing to watch the progress of others and yourself...
Contact Liz for more info here.