Monday, January 17, 2011

Favorite Places & Spaces

This weekend was beautiful in San Francisco.  I went out and enjoyed the warm sunshine with a beautiful walk around the Haight. If you are like me and haven't been there for a while, there are just so many cool unique shops there now. I love it. One of my favorite places is Mystery Mister. It is filled with the coolest antiques and oddities. I dream of my house looking like this shop one day. Here is a peek at some the fabulousness...

Say hello to Mr. Bobcat.


A nice dress for a spring stroll.
nesting birds

the ornateness of a cash register

cowboys & alligators

beautiful blues

golden butterfly

mink wrap & feather hat

butterflies, bats and a tiny cabinet of curiosities
So definitely...stop on by. They are always getting amazing new/old things in. I'm sure you will be delighted as I was to check this place out. And please say "Hello" to Rochelle for me.



Mystery Mister 
1506 Haight Street
(between Ashbury St & Clayton St)
San Francisco, CA 94117
(415) 552-4226

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...