Sunday, August 1, 2010

Renegade Craft Fair

I had a such wonderful time at the fair. There was so much to look at and I must admit perhaps I was a little bit overwhelmed. So much goodness in one place. I could only spend a few hours poking around on Saturday  but I managed to take a some pics of my favorites. Hope you found some new favorite things there too. Thank you for introducing me to some many cool new artists, Renegade!

from birdmafia

cute plushies from munaluna

ok... so I'm a sucker for all of the cuteness here is a few more from OhMaFelt.

Adorable posters from Hero Design Studio

beards and such from I made you a beard

me being fashion forward and fuzzy faced.

beautifully delicate porcelain by heydeydesign.

more lovely ceramics by Sara Paloma

the always lovely, the small stakes,  Jason Munn

Amazing prints by Alice Jarry

There was much inspiration had. I can't wait till next year and I can spend the entire day admiring all the cool things that flashed before me. Good luck to all the artists and designers who I met and were kinda jealous of. And here is to the day I can join you all with my own art and illustrations. Until next time....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...