Thursday, September 11, 2014

New Illustration...Getting a Bit Batty for Halloween!

There is something so great about the ending of summer and upcoming autumn months. The fall is my favorite time of year and I am ready to for the cooler days and the changing color of the leaves. The energy in the air changes, it is time to get back to work and get serious.

That being said I am also mentally getting myself ready for Halloween. I know it is a bit early but I LOVE this time of year and I am creating some new work in honor of the upcoming spooky holiday...and "Everyday is Halloween", right?

So I would like to introduce you all to Herman! He a sweet little brown bat that pays a bit of a homage to all the tiny bats I grew up with that lived around my families barn. I imagine little Herman zooming around the night skies looking for new friends to fill his heart and perhaps a bug or two to fill his tummy.





This cutie is now available in the shop!

I hope you all like him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who thought bats could be cute. Would fit perfectly with that Poe portrait I love !

Unknown said...

Thanks! Yep, Herman is pretty cute. I bet he would love to hang out with Poe and his kitty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...