Wednesday, September 18, 2013

New Work - Abby the Moth Girl

I have always been a bit of a tomboy. I grew up on a farm in Massachusetts and one of my favorite things to do was take walks in the woods. I loved looking for bugs and salimanders, but I was really facinated by Butterflies and Moths.

Abby is a girl after my own heart. She loves Moths too. And man, do they love her. They give each other strength and energy. They even glow together.

So, I say, Welcome to Abby!










And as always...you can find Abby in my shop!

I hope you like her!

4 comments:

Evelyn's Wonderland said...

She's beautiful!

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

Abby turned out great :) and love that she adores moths.

Unknown said...

Thanks Evelyn and Erica! I'm so happy you like her. She was really fun to draw!

Anonymous said...

Oh my God! I always love your works!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...