|Here's a Sneak Peek of my book!|
Here's what I will be up to in June:
- Design book cover, front and back.
- Design title page with spot illustration.
- Finish up custom portrait, ( my goals is to get 2 custom portraits a month)
- Write guest blog post/blog tour for Michelle Ward & Jessica Swift (The Declaration of You!)
- Learn about art licensing options.
- Start working on freelance projects.
- Create new art to my writers portraits series.
- Get outta town (aka don't forget it's summer).
- Get back to a better blogging schedule (currently reading, Blog Inc. by Joy Deangdeelert Cho)
- Rework portfolio site. Add more editorial work!
- Work on editorial projects.
- Exercise, I just gotta...
- Rework my Etsy Mission Meetup.
- Join in more Makeshift Society and SFetsy Events
- Research Summer/Fall Art Fairs. Do any of you have favorites you like to go to or participate in?
What's The Meetup? Do you have any business goals to share? You are welcome to join us at The Meetup, where creative people join together online and encourage each other to share their goals and dreams each month. Sound interesting to you? You can find out more here.
P.S TODAY ONLY (June 3rd) I am participating in this amazing/crazy sale with other members of SFEtsy. Save 40% off everything in my shop! Just use coupon code SFEtsysplash40 when you check out! Enjoy