Thursday, November 8, 2012

On the up and up...

Vintage painters via Boston Public Library

 So busy these days. But busy is good right? I've been working on so much stuff. I am currently collaborating book (woo hoo!) and getting ready for my first art fair in December! It is really exciting but I'm trying to figure out all I need to get ready. I'm gonna have a bunch of prints, a few originals, and some of my Victorian Pendants.

I'm also working on a bunch of new stuff for the shop too. I'll post it soon...


Also, the opening for Tiny Show at Studio Gallery is Sunday November 11th from 2-6. I have 3 tiny original portraits in the show. Stop by if you can...


STUDIO Gallery
1815 Polk Street
(between Washington and Jackson)
San Francisco, CA 94109

It's pretty amazing what can happen in a year, don't you think?


Oh, quick question...I am going to be bringing a lot of my prints to the art fair but I can print them all. Which is your favorite?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...