Monday, May 14, 2012

SF Etsy Art Show Opening

This weekend was the reception for the SF Etsy art show. Let me say, it was pretty wonderful. The place was packed with people and filled with friendly faces. I was so happy to have one of my pieces hanging in the show. Truthfully, I am a super shy person and this was the first gallery show I have been part of since college. It felt really great and I have to thank the SF Etsy team for getting this together.

Welcome to the Show

Local & Handmade

Here's my piece for the show...Miss Sarah

And so she hangs...(my prints are in the back of the gallery)


Here's a few of the other artists in the show. I wish I took a few more pictures but I was pretty busy blabbing away...there were so many cool people to meet.

Mix Media Paintings by David Fullarton




Les Herbes Print by Geraldine Adams




A big thanks to Katy to got this idea for the art show going...




Here's Katy Atchison's work

 Prints  by Maggie Hurley
Archival Pigment Prints by Meagan Eckman
There was so much amazing work at the show. I'm so proud to be a part of such a talented group of artists. The SF Etsy show is up until May 27th.

Studio Gallery
1815 Polk Street
San Francisco, CA 94109

For More Information: Studio Gallery

I'd also love to give a huge thank you to everyone who helped get this gallery show together. I think it was a big success for all those involved. And it is always wonderful to meet more like minded folks. Shall we do it again next year?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...