Thursday, March 22, 2012

Introducing...New Victorian Portraits

I'm hoping you are all having a wonderful week. I have been very busy creating a bunch of new artwork. Here is the latest in my Ladies & Gents series...

So, without further ado, I'd like you to meet:

Garrett, age 32, map maker

Miss Eleanor, age 37, ghost story writer

Benedict, age 26,  footman

M. Lily, age 26, widow, laundry maid
I hope you like them. I have a few more to do in the series but I'm getting ready to write more in depth stories about each character. It is so fun. Honestly, I'm pretty proud of myself with this project. I haven't created so much artwork in years. There is so much truth in the fact that the more you do, the more want to do.

All prints are 7 x 10 and are available in the shop.

2 comments:

missysue said...

Beautiful work!!!

love + luck + bliss,
missysue

Unknown said...

Thank you Sue!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...