Friday, December 23, 2011

Feeling relieved...

I'm finally done with all the getting ready for Christmas craziness. And feels so good. My shopping is done. Everything has been shipped off. Fun plans plans are about to be had. My yearly Christmas depression/worries are pretty much over.  (Anybody else out there get that?) Now, there is nothing much more to do....yay!

So, I say it is time to slow down, stop for a bit, relax (have a large glass of wine) and do nothing except enjoy the holidays. Maybe, sit back and try to remember why we have these crazy holidays in the first place. Sound like a good idea? I hope you are able to do the same...

Addams Family via Charles Addams
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. And I hope your holidays are filled with joy and laughter.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...