Friday, May 6, 2011

More Ladies & Gents...

I just finished a few more portraits for my "Ladies & Gents" series. It has been really wonderful developing each one of them and creating different characters. The next step is writing each of their profiles and getting them photographed and put up on Etsy. So far there are 10 people in the series, but I would love to create many more...

Edwin, 33, rich boy with very low self esteem

Laura, 37, school teacher...hoping for love.

Ezra, 18, quiet, mill worker

Rowena, 29, reluctant rich girl...into all things political

Fredrick, 31, writer & investigator
Lucuan, 26, a bit of a drifter...

Hope you like them.The more I look at them the closer I feel to them. I think they are all very old souls, wanting to live again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...