Thursday, March 31, 2011

The 30 in 30 days challenge...

via U.S. National Archives

They say that it takes about 3 weeks to start a new habit. And changing habits can change a life. So...I am going to try something new, something big. And it could get kinda scary.

I'm giving myself this challenge:

For the month of April I am going to create at least one drawing a day. It may be something small or the start of a larger project but I will be putting pen to paper, brush to canvas and making something from nothing.  And of course I will be posting each project on this here blog. Sound good?

If you had one month to change your life and take yourself more seriously what would you do? How would you start. Tomorrow is April 1st, will it be a new beginning? Only time will tell. Wish me luck...

Who wants to join me?

2 comments:

Raymond said...

I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Unknown said...

It is fun so far. I've done lot's of sketches so far and going forward into making them illustrations. It has only been a few days but it has been pretty eye opening so far.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...