Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm back!

Sorry I've been gone for a while...I was off happily celebrating my 3rd wedding anniversary with my husband in Sea Ranch, California. It was good to get away, have a little time to think, unplug, take wonderful walks and stare at the stars and the sea. I feel rejuvenated and am ready to take on March! Here is a few of the beautiful things I saw during my mini-break...


trees along the sea...
Succulent plants everywhere...




Playful shadows
These wonderful sheep are being used to mow the meadows...

along the shore

nested in the tide pools...




seals relaxing in the sun
more amazingly camouflaged seals...


my ode to kelp

A beautiful sea anemone

Starfish in love...


mussels and sea urchins

Pathway through the trees...

If you ever have the opportunity, I highly recommend staying at Sea Ranch. It is one of my favorite places to visit. We've gone up there about 6 times already and stayed at different houses and never be disappointed. It is a good place to clear your mind or hang out with a bunch of friends in a hot tub.

Which places in the world refresh you? 

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

lovely :) sounds like you had a great little getaway. Makes me miss visiting California a bit.

daemonsquire said...

Here's a little video I shot of the Sea Ranch bluff-top weed munching sheep.

Terri said...

Truly beautiful photographs.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Terri!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...