Sunday, February 6, 2011

Getting in the mood...

For Valentine's Day, of course! I just wanted to share something with you all. Here are a couple of romantic postcards I found when I was in Paris a few years ago. I wish I bought more, but I suppose that always gives me an excuse to go back...someday.

Love the little angel & set...

Love the Eddie Munster hair.
Does anyone speak French out there? I would love to know the translation of these...

Here are a few more that I found via Flicker...

Cute Cupid via Chicks57
What a cutie! via Chicks57
Lovely Goddess via Vintage Lulu
A rather strange one here...looks like someone got carried away with hand painting the photo...via MrsInman

Love this guy!...via Citrus Faire

You gotta love a good postcard. These are all so wonderful. Wouldn't you love to receive any of these? 

Happy Week before Valentines Day.  I hope love is in the air for you all, too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...