Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Creating a website

Feeling a bit stretched...I've got a lot to do over the next few weeks. How about you?

 Ahhh...December. It is the crazyiest time of the year. The very, very end of the year where all big projects are to be completed and your year is to be  be summed up with a clear view of accomplishments done.  What is on my plate this year, you may ask? We'll,  I'm getting going on building my official bluehour studio illustration website. Finally, right?  Well, the huge task is at hand and I have a lot of work to do on it. Here's to hoping Adobe Creative Suite 4 will make it semi-easy... Right now I am designing a logo and trying to figure out just what I want to say about myself. Who knew that writing an "about" page would be so strange?  I must remember to keep it simple...

After that, I will be choosing what artwork I want to include in my portfolio and figuring out what artwork I need to create. It will be amazing to get this done. I can't wait.

During this time, I am trying my damnedest to stay focused and awake and not lose site of the where I'm going.  Here is a bit of music I've been listening to to keep my energy up:

Two newish songs by the fabulous Arcade Fire from the album, "The Suburbs"





I'm hoping the website will be up and finished by January 1st. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...