Tuesday, December 21, 2010

a little quiet time

my tiny tree...
Just taking a little quiet time with my Christmas tree. It is amazing how wonderfully calm it is sitting in the dark. Just sitting  and thinking about all that has happened in the last year... And planning the steps for next . I'm pretty excited about the future and all that you can expect from bluehour studio. The website should be up and running soon and I am also going to be starting up an etsy shop in the next few months.  I think 2011 is going to the year all my lifelong dreams truly start falling into place.

Here's to the future. May yours be very bright.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You deserve a bright future! You sure are a light in my life because you shine in Damon's. Love you and wish you the best. I'm anxious to see your website.

Unknown said...

Awww...(...blush)Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...