Monday, May 10, 2010

relaxed a bit...now what?


I had a wonderful weekend at the Boonville Beerfest and camping with friends. This is a bit of our morning walk before the fest began. So many different paths to walk down...lovely each way.

Oh yeah...Didn't I make a list last week? I don't believe it is already the 10th, crazy.  So much to do. Today I am working on a couple of things, the new header for the blog and I need to work on my new piece for Glob paints. One thing I need to do is actually put more illustration on this site. (How crazy would that be for an illustrator?) More to come soon, I promise.

Another note, I wanted to thank all the support I have gotten by joining the Meetup group. I'm really excited about all of this and nice meeting you all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...