Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Glob Paints Go Green!

My friend Ashley created these wonderful natural paints made of herbs, spices, fruits and vegetables called Glob Paints.  It is really fun stuff that comes in 6 colors and can be watered down to be as thick or thin as you like.  I used the paint like regular watercolors and had the opportunity and show some paintings at the San Francisco Green Festival this weekend. It worked great. These paints are mostly geared for the little ones but I was surprised by how versatile they actually were to use. Here are a few shots of my paintings and the booth at the festival.


Truly safe paints for kids. What a great idea. I'm glad I could be a part of it even in a little way. Way to go Ashley...Good luck with these amazing paints!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...