Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A New Bohemia Signs Art Show at Adobe Books Backroom Gallery

I'm so excited to tell you about my husband Damon's gallery show coming up this Friday. He and his crew from New Bohemia Signs will be covering the walls at the Adobe Book gallery with their amazing art signs. It will be an amazing show in which your eyes and minds will be amazed. I can't wait...Come check it out. Here's the invite.


If you aren't familiar with New Bohemia Signs,  you just have a look around San Francisco. Their work is everywhere.  Here is just a sampling of a few of my favorite signs they have done:

Pretty amazing, huh? I'm a very proud wife and am always blown away with what the shop comes up with. I would love to see the whole city covered with these types of signs. It would definitely make the city a more beautiful place to be.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...