Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010...It is gonna be a good year!


I'm getting ready to start my New Year now that I have a couple days off work and I can start planning my strategies for my upcoming crazy illustration year. I think it is going to be a crazy exciting year filled with new jobs, new friends and more pressure put on myself to get things done. 2010 will be a fabulous year! I'm excited to start.

My resolutions? Well... there are so the top 3 are:

1. Get a new day job. Something that would be more creative than my current job at the museum and something that could give me more time to work on my illustration.

2. Get bluehour studio to fly. I would love to be doing this on a full time basis and getting more pieces published.

3. Get more organized and ready for whatever comes next. The business class I took last fall was great and would like to find some other classes to keep me motivated. Anyone have any suggestions?

oh, yeah...and I want to lose 10 pounds and learn to meditate.  Is this all too much?

So...Bye bye...to the old...hello to the new year. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...