Friday, February 11, 2011

Genuine & Authentic

Here are a few pictures I took for my husbands art show(New Bohemia Signs) last night. It was wonderful. It is amazing how many people packed into the gallery(Peek Gallery in the Summit Cafe). The work was beautiful as always and I am proud of all of these very talented artists. Here is some of their work...

by Caitlyn Galloway
by Candice Obayashi

by Josh Luke

Show logo hand painted right on the wall...

This is my Damon one of his signs

by Ken Davis

A very packed gallery...
My friend Chaim, enjoying the show...

Greg being very true...

Josh Luke with his Florescent signs
My friend Rani, living the real life...

Look up, Genuine Ransom note...Designed by Damon Styer

The New Bohemia Signs Crew







 New Bohemia Signs(pictured above) is back row: Jeff Canham, Heather Hardison, Josh Luke, Scott Theisen,
front row: Damon Styer, Caitlyn Galloway, Corinne Matesich, Ken Davis, Aaron Cruse and Candice Obayashi.

I'll be adding a few more here soon...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...