Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Good Thought...

I am loving this wonderful poster by Jon Contino.  I makes the world seem a little lighter doesn't it?

Well, it also explains exactly where my brain is today...I'm trying to envision(and to make it reality) using my illustration to help people around the world...

Good Deeds Poster via helpink.org



FYI, This lovely poster is featured on the amazingly good charity/art collaboration site helpink.org.

Here's a little bit about Help Ink:
Help Ink is a collaborative project, using the sale of premium and exclusive art to help charities in an exciting way. With each purchase you’ll be doing your part to help charitable organizations and individuals around the world.
Pretty cool, huh?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...