Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Taking Steps...Making Motion

Making Motion: 7 Steps for Doing More with Your Creative Life


Hey Everybody!

As you may know, I have been part of The Creative Empire for almost a year now and I'm still loving it. I have learned so much from being part of the forum. So, when one of its founders, Tara Gentile of Scoutie Girl, has something new to bring to the world, I'm all for it.

I am proud to be part of the affiliate program for her new e-book,"Making Motion: 7 Steps for Doing More with Your Creative Life".  There is so much great information in this ebook, I truly love her heartfelt advice about believing in yourself and taking the steps to earn what you need.  As with most creative people, I have had a hard time in my life finding my creative worth. Tara really has a way of challenging that silly notion of the starving artist. We don't always need to  be in survival mode, we can actually learn to thrive in the world as creative people.

Here's how Tara sums it up:

Making Motion: 7 Steps for Doing More with Your Creative Life is my digital kick in the pants. It’s a short but power-packed ebook for helping you find your “first steps” & the momentum you’ll need to reach your objectives.

This is the strategy, mechanics, and philosophy I’ve used to build a thriving creative business & pursue my hobbies at the same time. It’s helped me to become an unconventional role model and sole provider for my family of 3. I may not have it all – but I have more than I dreamed was possible.

This kind of life isn’t a lazy one and it’s not for the faint of heart (that’s not you, anyhow!). It’s one filled with deliberate action, continual steps forward, and thoughtful rest. I love this life and I’m happy to share it with you.

Click here to view more details

Check it out...there is 67 pages of great info here...all for $8!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...