Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Weekend!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend and a fun, fun, fun Friday. I'm off to a bunch of stuff this weekend but will be back on Monday with some more drawings for my, "30 in 30 Challenge". If that's not enough, I'm also going to be part of "The Courage to Fly" blog hop on Wednesday 13th. I'm a little nervous about participating in it but hopefully it will be a  fun and rewarding experience for both writer and reader.

So make sure you stop by next week to see all that is happening here at bluehour studio.


Here's my kitty, Pierre. He could teach me a thing or two about relaxing and enjoying life. Just look at that sweet expression on his face. He is definitely a master is being cool, calm and collected. Cute isn't he?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...